Launched in 1950 by Nathan Clark the Desert Boot was inspired by a rough boot from Cairo's Old Bazaar. An instant hit, it became the footwear choice for off-duty army officers. Using authentic English suede, its clean lines are teamed with a simple fastening and signature crepe sole.
Lining Material: Unlined
Sock Material: Leather
Made in Vietnam
Delivery & Returns
Orders placed before noon AEST on business days will be packed and dispatched on the same day. Once dispatched with Australia Post, expected delivery times for each region are as follows:
- 1-2 business days – Victoria
- 1-3 business days NSW, ACT, SA & QLD metro and most regional areas*
- 2-5 business days WA, NT, Tasmania*
- 1-3 business days Victoria
- 2-6 business days NSW, ACT, SA & QLD metro and most regional areas*
- 3-10 business days WA, NT, Tasmania*
*Outer-regional areas may experience slightly longer shipping times
For full delivery & returns information, please visit our delivery and returns page.