Launched in 1950 by Nathan Clark the Desert Boot was inspired by a rough boot from Cairo's Old Bazaar. An instant hit, it became the footwear choice for off-duty army officers. Using authentic English suede, its clean lines are teamed with a simple fastening and signature crepe sole.
Lining Material: Unlined
Sock Material: Leather
Made in Vietnam
Delivery & Returns
Orders placed before noon AEST will be packed and dispatched on the same day. Once dispatched with Australia Post, expected delivery times for each region are as follows:
- 1-2 business days – Victoria
- 1-3 business days NSW, ACT, SA & QLD metro and most regional areas*
- 2-5 business days WA, NT, Tasmania*
- 1-3 business days Victoria
- 2-6 business days NSW, ACT, SA & QLD metro and most regional areas*
- 3-10 business days WA, NT, Tasmania*
*Outer-regional areas may experience slightly longer shipping times
For full delivery & returns information, please visit our delivery and returns page.